Shearwater Swift Transmitter
It was only a matter of time before Shearwater brought out their own, and here it is – the Shearwater Swift transmitter.
It works with the Perdix 2 and Teric plus other dive brands – just give James a shout if you’d like to double check it’ll work with yours.
The Honest Truth
The Shearwater Swift transmitter is dead easy to install and set up, you don’t even need any tools! As you know, I’m a sidemount diver so the little program that monitors your tanks and tells you when to switch is really cool.
NEXT GENERATION SMART AI TRANSMITTER
The Shearwater Swift transmitter allows divers to carry multiple transmitters reliably.
The collision avoidance protocol allows for multiple transmitters to be used at the same time with a lower likelihood of dropped communications.
The Swift is designed and built in Canada for demanding divers of all proficiency levels.
Simple and Powerful
- Smart AI Technology
- Advanced collision avoidance system ensures reliability using multiple transmitters
- Randomized transmit interval allows for reliable simultaneous use of multiple SWIFT transmitters
- Up to 300 dive hours
- Compatible with all air integrated Shearwater dive computers
- The Shearwater Swift transmitter uses an advanced collision avoidance system that ensures reliability using multiple transmitters
- Randomized transmit interval allows for reliable simultaneous use of multiple Swift transmitters
- LED status indicator
- Easy ‘no tools’ installation and removal on divers first stage
- Compatible with all existing air integrated Shearwater dive computers and many other computers already on the market
- Depth limit: 200msw
- Operating temperature range: – +4°C to +34°C
- Short-term (hours) temperature range: -10°C to +50°C
- Pressure port: 7/16″ – 20NF
- Rated air pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi)
- Pressure reporting resolution: 0.14 bar (2 psi)
- HP port proof pressure: 450 bar (6525 psi)
- Accuracy: 5% full scale
- Zero offset: < 3.5 bar (50 psi)
- Activation pressure: 7 bar (100 psi)
- De-activation pressure: 3.5 bar (50 psi)
- Cover screws: 1.5mm hex
- Body o-ring: 24 x 1.5mm
- HP port o-ring: AS568-904 75A
- Shearwater Swift transmitter dimensions – 76mm (L) x 34mm (D)
- Weight – 135g
- CR2 3V Lithium (User replaceable)
- Up to 300 dive hours (HP pressure present)
- 5 year storage time