Shearwater Perdix 2
£1,025.00 – £1,060.00
Try not to drool too much, here it is – the daddy of all dive computers, now in titanium!
Whatever you need a dive computer to do, the Shearwater Perdix 2 can do it. It will grow with you from regular recreational diver all the way through to hardcore tech diver.
Link to 4 tank transmitters, it’ll even tell you when to switch your sidemount tanks during the dive!
Need a transmitter too? Add one to your order here.
The Honest Truth
The Shearwater Perdix 2 is my dive com. There’s not a feature on here that I don’t like, it’s literally perfect. They’ve thought of everything! I’ve even got a photo of Dive Dog Hal as my startup screen.
Its predecessor the Perdix AI is no more. This is the suped up version with titanium bezel and buttons, air integration as standard and all the the usual features we’ve come to love about Shearwaters.
- Protective case
- Standard wrist strap
- Bungee wrist strap
- Shearwater carabiner
- Spare o-rings
- Battery compartment key
- Bluetooth dongle
Powerful, Simple, Reliable
The Shearwater PERDIX 2 is their toughest and most reliable full-size computer yet. The armoured casing with precision titanium surround bezel and dependable titanium piezo touch buttons protect performance-enhanced electronics.
An aluminosilicate glass lens guards a fantastic 2.2” bright screen and offers improved clarity, impact, and damage resistance. A strong vibration customizable alert system draws attention at critical moments of the dive.
Air integration with up to four Shearwater transmitters allows room to grow from a first computer to a powerful, proven advanced technical diving solution. This is delivered using the trusted and easy to find user-changeable single AA battery and familiar ergonomic compact form factor.
The Shearwater PERDIX 2 is available in Ti and Ti Black colour finishes.
Multiple Diving Modes
- Air/Nitrox/2 GasNx – 3 gas nitrox computer for the serious recreational diver. User customisable display layout. Optionally air integrated using Swift transmitters.
- OC Technical – Trimix enabled by default. Optionally air integrated.
- CC/BO – Closed Circuit/Bailout. Trimix enabled. Constant PO2 for closed circuit. Optionally air integrated for diluent, oxygen and bailout gases.
- Gauge – Depth, time, resettable stop watch function. Full dive logging. Tank pressure information accessible in the information screens.
Simple and Powerful
- Optional Air Integration – The Shearwater Perdix 2 is capable of displaying tank pressure in all modes
- High Resolution, easy-to-read display – 2.2″ display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation. Impact resistant toughened aluminosilicate glass screen with superior clarity.
- Thin, Low-profile Design – 30% smaller in volume than the Petrel 2
- Vibration warning alerts – A strong vibration customizable alert system draws attention at critical moments of the dive.
- Two Button Interface – Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure
- User Replaceable Batteries – for both Perdix 2 and Transmitter. The Shearwater Perdix 2 works with any standard AA battery and the transmitter uses a 3V CR2 Lithium
- Bluetooth wireless technology – This enables communication with PC, Mac, iPod, and iPad with lower power consumption
- User Customizable Display – Customize your display with information important to you
- Multiple Languages – Languages include: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, and Spanish.
- Cloud Control – Download and display dive logs quickly with Bluetooth® wireless technology. You can display as much or as little information as you need. The Shearwater Cloud is available in 13 languages.
- User Replaceable AA Battery
- Air, Nitrox, Trimix capable
- Quick OC bailout from CC
- 3 axis, tilt compensated, digital compass
- Dive Planning
- Buhlmann GF algorithm
- Strong vibration warning alerts (only 1.5V non-rechargeable lithium and 3.7V lithium rechargeable batteries support vibration functions)
- Aluminosilicate toughened glass
- Optional VPM-B algorithm
- Dive Logging
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Optional air integration
- Up to 4 transmitters (optional extras – get yours here)
- 320 x 240 screen resolution
- LCD with LED backlight display
- 2.2″ / 5.59 cm display
- 5 OC / 5 CC gases
- Rated to 260m/850ft
- Dive log capacity of approx 1,000 hours
- Shearwater Perdix 2 (W x H x D): 81 x 71 x 38mm
- Computer weight: 190g
- Single AA battery (any type)
- Lithium 1.5V – up to 60 hours
- AA Alkaline – up to 40 hours
- SAFT LS14500 – up to100 hours
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS & ACCESSORIES
- VPM unlock code / DCIEM
- Swift Smart AI transmitter
- Ballistic nylon case
SWIFT TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Battery type (user replaceable): 3V CR2 Lithium
- Battery life: up tp 300 hours
- Depth Rating: 200m/656ft
- Wireless mode: Low frequency RF 38kHz
- More info