Finally, Shearwater has brought out a computer that’s aimed at recreational divers.
With the Peregrine, you’re getting that amazing Shearwater dive computer quality without having to pay for the tech features that you’ll probably never use!
The Honest Truth
The Shearwater Peregrine is smart. I love the colours – especially the new adventure range and the big screen which makes it a doddle to read the info underwater. It’s a canny bit of kit!
Your Shearwater Peregrine come with:
- A strap that matches your chosen colour scheme (although you can add a white, black or blue strap to customise your computer!)
- A bungee cord strap that matches the colour scheme (we love this option for drysuit diving)
- A travel case
- A wireless charging station and power cable
- A tool kit for fitting/changing straps
- A screen protector
Full Colour. High Resolution. Easy-to-read display
2.2” LCD display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation.
Simplified diving modes and full decompression support
Uses Bühlmann ZHL-16C with gradient factors. The Shearwater Peregrine (in fact, all their dive computers) will never lockout for dive plan deviations.
Intuitive dive planner
Quick NDL Planner and full decompression planner built in.
Two Button Interface
Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure. 316 stainless steel buttons.
Battery life per charge is up to about 30 hours on medium brightness level. USB wireless charging station is included.
Wireless Data Transfer Smart Technology
Enables you to upload dive logs using wireless data transfer smart technology to Shearwater Cloud and free firmware updates
User Customizable Display
Customize your display with information important to you.
Languages include: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Italian and Spanish.
Optional colour wrist straps available from Shearwater
Each Peregrine comes with a 26 mm silicone strap with stainless clasp and a shock cord bungee. Both the strap and bungee match the colour scheme of your computer. If you want to customise your Peregrine further, you can also buy additional black, blue or white silicone straps.
Shearwater divers can now connect their Peregrine and have the flexibility to share information between all electronic devices. The power to log your dives is now in your pocket.
The Shearwater Cloud is available for Mac, Windows, Apple iOS and Android platforms.
- Air – Simple air mode for everyday diving
- Nitrox – Single gas Nitrox up to 40%
- 3 Gas Nitrox – 3 Gas switchable underwater with full decompression support. Up to 100% O2.
- Gauge – Bottom timer with stop watch and dive logging
- Decompression Computer
- 316 Stainless Steel Buttons
- Rugged rubber bumper providing extra protection from marks or scratches
- Wireless Data Transfer Technology
- Vibration alerts
- Firmware updates function
- 26mm Silicone band with stainless steel clasp
- Ballistic Nylon Polymer Case
- Wrist Strap colours – Ocean Blue, Back and White
- 320 x 240 QVGA screen resolution
- Full colour LCD display
- 2.2″ / 5.59 cm display
- 122g (computer only)
- 77mm x 68mm x 25mm
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (factory replaceable)
- Lasts up to 30 Hours (medium brightness) per charge
- Wireless charging station
- 3 OC gases
- Rated to 120m/394ft
- Dive log capacity (10 second rate) of approx 200 hours