Our Instructors really love this computer. It’s awesome how you can link it to your phone and download all the dive info into the Diverlog+ app. You can add photos and share your profiles with your dive buddies!
This is a really impressive computer. If you’re not looking for all the tech diving features but still want a large, bright display and a built-in compass, the Aqua Lung i770R ticks all the boxes.
It’s a hit with our divers who struggle to see the numbers of the watch style computers. The big screen and bright display make it dead easy.
We don't have this in the stock cupboard just now, but you can still order it! It just means it might take a couple of days extra for delivery.
The Honest Truth
James wouldn’t let me get a Shearwater. I think he wanted to be the coolest… To be fair, for the type of diving I do it would have been complete overkill! The i770R has the same style and I changed mine to a bungee strap to make it dead easy to get on any off over my drysuit cuffs. I like the real-time countdown on safety stops (it shows you the seconds) and the compass is mint.
The most tech-savvy diver will appreciate the i770R’s cutting-edge ultra-bright TFT colour screen and its wireless Bluetooth connectivity packaged into a robust, functional, and compact design.
Monitor all your information with the easy-to-use interface and intuitive 3-button navigation.
Standard features include a rechargeable lithium battery, 3-axis full-tilt compass, easy three-button navigation, multiple gas capability and 4 operating modes.
Wirelessly manage your dive data and settings on your mobile device via the computer’s Bluetooth connectivity and after your dive share your memories, stats, photos, and dive site on social media all through the free DiverLog+ app.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- Download Cable
- NATO Wrist Band
- Bungee kit
- Lens Protector
- Quick Reference Card
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Paper Safety Reference
- DiverLog+ Brochure
Check out this list of features from the manufacturer… if it sounds like gobbledegook, give us a shout!
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- High-visibility Thin Film Transistor (TFT) colour screen with easy to use interface
- Colour screen. Ultra-bright, high-contrast, full-colour TFT display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high-intensity screen is unnecessary.
- Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The i770R’s intuitive 3-button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and updates.
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app
- Using your mobile device, the free DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i770R via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
- Remotely control all your i770R settings, view log and profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
- Hoseless gas integration. Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real-time, allowing accurate gas management.
- Compatible with 4 different transmitters and nitrox mixes on a single dive.
- Paired-for-life transmitter. Once you pair your transmitter to your i770R, it’s done—there’s no need to ever pair again.
- 3-axis full-tilt compass. Easy-to-read compass graphics, with a compass bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation. An alternate compass bar can be displayed on the primary dive screen with the touch of a button.
- Multiple gas capability manages up to 4 Nitrox mixes (with 4 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points
- Audible alarms and colour-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Included adjustable bungee wrist mount and NATO band
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to maximize your next adventure safely
- Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity
- Battery status indicator for both computer and transmitter
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive, so it’s up for any adventure
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or freshwater dive selection