£979.00 – £1,021.00
Now you can wear your Shearwater all day, every day. Could it be the diver’s ultimate fashion statement?!
Customise the screen, choose your favourite strap colour now everyone knows you’re a diver with amazing taste.
Oh, and it’s an AWESOME dive com too (but you already knew that)!
The Honest Truth
I always feel sad putting my dive com back in its case at the end of a dive. With the Shearwater Teric I never need to take it off! It’s a cracking computer underwater and looks like a trendy sports watch for wearing day to day.
- Protective case
- Standard black wrist strap
- Charging station and USB power cable
- Dry suit extender strap
- Strap tool
- Shearwater carabiner
- Bluetooth dongle
- Quick start guide
Full Colour. High Resolution. AMOLED.
Intuitive controls and menu navigation along with a bright, vivid colour display. With a high degree of customization, the Teric brings divers a timepiece and dive computer of unprecedented capabilities.
Multiple Diving Modes
- Freediving – Configurable haptic and audible alarms for depth and time, configurable sampling rates, improved ascent and descent rate indicators
- OC Recreational – Nitrox to 99%
- OC Technical – Trimix enabled
- CC/BO – Fixed PPO2
Simple and Powerful
- Optional Air Integration – The Teric can connect with up to 2 transmitters
- Full Colour, High Resolution. AMOLED – 1.39″ display with deep blacks, and vivid colour display
- Rugged Construction – Sapphire crystal window, and 316 stainless bezel & buttons
- Equally at home in 330 ft underwater and in the corporate boardroom
- Different watch faces – To go with multiple styles and occasions
- Configurable colours to match your style – 15 colour options available
- Programmable timers, alarms and stopwatch
- Multiple strap colours available – All Teric’s come with a black strap. Standard 22 mm strap size compatible with many third-party watch brand providers.
Download and display dive logs quickly with wireless data transfer technology.
Check out this list of features from the manufacturer… if it sounds like gobbledegook, give us a shout!
- OC Rec – Nitrox to 99%
- OC Tec – Trimix enabled
- CC/BO – Fixed PPO2
- Gauge – Bottom timer with stopwatch and dive logging
- Freediving – Configurable sampling rates and alarms
- Decompression computer
- Air integrated – up to 2 transmitters
- 3 axis, tilt compensated, digital compass
- Wireless data transfer technology
- Switchable audible and vibration alerts
- Upgradable firmware
- 316 stainless bezel and buttons
- 22mm strap size (extender included)
- Ballistic nylon polymer case
- 400×400 screen resolution
- Full colour AMOLED display
- 1.39″ display
- Sapphire window
- Rechargable Li-ion battery (factory replaceable)
- Up to 30 hours in dive mode
- Up to 50 hours in watch mode
- 5 OC / 5 CC gases
- Rated to 200m/660ft
- Dive log capacity (10 second rate) of approx 500 hours
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS & ACCESSORIES
- Wireless AI transmitter
- Various stap colours