£149.00 – £219.00
For such a small torch, it certainly packs a punch! There’s 1000 lumens coming out of this tiny thing so it’s perfect as an allrounder diving torch.
The Honest team has certainly abused these over the years – night dives, wreck dives, low viz – it performs great!
The Honest Truth
I am like a magpie for torches, I love them all, but the Ammonite Stingray is my go-to for everyday diving. I also use them for filming underwater on my video rig too!
- LED Stingray (with blue band)
- LED Stingray (with orange band)
- 1 x Ammonite System battery Li-Ion 18650/3000mA
- LED Stingray
- 2 x Ammonite System battery Li-Ion 18650/3000mA
- Battery storage pouch
- USB battery charger with power supply unit and micro USB cable
- Stainless steel bolt snap
- 6 colour personalisation bands
LED STINGRAY is a tough and powerful compact primary torch, powered by a rechargeable battery and 200m depth rating.
Three Cree XPG2 LEDs produce 1000 lumens of cool white light focused by lenses into a 16° spotlight with a 30° field angle to illuminate the scene around the focused beam
Check out this list of features from the manufacturer… if it sounds like gobbledegook, give us a shout!
- Up to 1,000 lm light output
- 16° spot angle
- 30° light corona
- 1 hour operating time
- 200m operation depth
- Light Source: 3 Led Cree XPG 2
- Optics: 1 x Triple Lens
- Total Power: 10w
- Colour Temperature: Cool White
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 Protected Rechargeable Cell
- Switch Type: By Tightening On/Off
- Material: Aluminium Alloy Anodised & Delrin
- Max. Length: 120mm
- Max. Diameter: 40mm
- Front Glass: 6mm Tempered Glass
- Weight: 145g (Without Batteries) 195g (With Batteries)
- Weight In Water: 95g
- Max. Operation Depth: 200m