Fourth Element Dry-Sac
£19.00 – £32.00
These Fourth Element Dry-Sacs are cracking for organising your gear.
Keep valuables dry while you’re on the boat, then chuck your wet stuff in and keep everything else from getting soggy on the way home!
The Honest Truth
The Fourth Element Dry-Sacs are super light weight so great for travelling. They keep your dry stuff seperate from your wet stuff so if you’re on a quick diving holiday you don’t need to worry about drying out your cozzie!
The Fourth Element Dry-Sacs are…
- Perfect for organising gear
- Available in a range of useful sizes
- Made from 75D ripstop nylon
- Waterproof with a PU coating
- Also used as packaging for J2 and Arctic Expedition undersuits
The super-lightweight Fourth Element Dry-Sac has a roll top closure, ideal for keeping equipment dry thanks to waterproof taped seams. They help to compartmentalise and organise gear within larger bags and luggage systems.