Avatar Drysuit Bundle | Men’s
We’ve been so impressed with these suits that we’ve created an Avatar Drysuit Bundle to bring you a super affordable, full drysuit setup.
We’re even chucking in a pair of awesome dry glove liners totally free to keep you extra toasty.
You’re saving £145 with this setup, don’t worry, we’ll always look after you as best we can!
The Honest Truth
I’ve been diving the Avatar drysuit and undersuit for a while now. The performance and quality is amazing (it’s to be expected really considering they come from the Santi factory!) and the dry gloves work a dream too.
If you’re on a budget and looking for the full shebang, you’re definitely going to get your money’s worth with this Avatar Drysuit Bundle!
The Avatar drysuit offers all essential features you need in a proper drysuit set-up:
- Advanced ergonomic construction that eliminates four-way seams in the crotch and underarm areas giving you unrivalled mobility in this price range
- Telescopic torso construction for the best body movement and adaptation underwater
- Internal suspenders and a crotch strap to keep the suit in the proper position on your body
- Front entry, plastic zipper covered with protective flap for convenient self-donning and doffing of the suit.
- Oxford nylon reinforcements at knees and elbows, plus a specially designed crotch pad to enhance the durability and prevent abrasion in those areas
- Neoprene warmneck collar to keep you comfortable in colder water, and to keep your hood neat around the neck area.
- Two comfortable and spacious cargo pockets with bungee loops to secure your items. The pockets are easy to use with dry gloves.
- Comfortable and flexible neoprene boots, latex seals at neck and wrists, Apeks inlet and outlet valves.
- Elegant colour combination of navy blue and black with white accents
- The drysuit comes with a handy, compact drysuit bag for easy and light transport, and a neoprene hood is included.
- Smart seals
- Made of SHERPA fleece made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Weight 450 g/m2
- Weight: approx. 0,7 kg
- Estimated comfort of diving at water temperature from 6 to 18 degrees Celsius
- Easy washing and drying – washing cycles allow maintaining better insulating properties
- 2 side pockets
- Double-sided splash-proof zipper
- Laminated cuffs with elastic thumb loops to prevent the sleeves from pulling up,
- Wide rubber under the foot at the legs, preventing the legs from pulling up when putting on the drysuit,
- Output for Heating cable
- The P-valve outputs inside the pockets
- SHERPA fleece is soft and comfortable in contact with the skin, it also has exceptional insulation properties, compared with natural lamb wool
- Very lightweight and wear-resistant,
- 100% recyclable
- Simple, functional cut
- Original colour – grey mélange, white logo on left arm
- Can also be used for other sports.
ENLUVA WOOL INNER GLOVE
- A perfect, tight fit
- A completely seamless knitted construction
- Material 100% new wool
- Wide, tight cuffs with wrist warmer effect
The Avatar drysuit is the simple and easy to use alternative when you want to start drysuit diving or upgrade your bulky old drysuit.
Enjoy the benefits of modern drysuit diving: great thermal comfort, less bulk in your travel luggage, easy donning and doffing.
The innovative, breathable four-layer membrane nylon material offers you:
- “Casual garment” comfort and unprecedented lightness (2.9kg, mens large)
- Fast-drying process and compact, ergonomic construction
- Membrane breathability, well known from other professional sportswear which increases surface comfort
The Avatar undersuit has been designed as a comfortable and functional insulation for your drysuit.
Functionality, very high flexibility and simplicity of design has created a convenient and inexpensive diving undersuit that will meet the expectations of everyone who is looking for an economical alternative on the market.
On the outside, the SHERPA fleece is covered with a smooth grey melange jersey fabric, which ensures maximum stretch and ease of washing and drying of the Avatar undersuit. It is warm, flexible and fits well, as a fleece undersuit it also has neutral buoyancy.
SANTI SMARTGLOVES DRY GLOVE SYSTEM
The Santi SmartGloves is a self-assembled dry glove system, compatible with the Avatar drysuit (and Santi suits with the SmartSeals ring system).
Its main advantage is the flexibility that allows the diver to put on and take off the gloves effortlessly. It doesn’t impair operating equipment and it’s still easy to reach hard places during the dive.
Thanks to their flexibility, they can be used by divers with various hand sizes.
The system makes use of an extremely large sealing surface as well as high resistance to mechanical damage and atmospheric conditions.
ENLUVA WOOL INNER GLOVE
The Enluva wool inner glove is a very high-quality glove that was specially developed as an underlayer for dry diving glove systems.
The good fit in connection with the seamless knitting process ensures an excellent sense of touch, as there are no protruding and bulging seams in the way.
Since it is particularly important when diving in cold water to still have enough flexibilty in your fingers (for example to operate bolt snaps), the enluva wool inner glove is perfect for the task.
BOOT SIZE GUIDE