Avatar Undersuit | Men’s
The Avatar undersuit is really cool (or should we say hot?!) The SHERPA fleece baselayer keeps you super toasty but is still really flexible and easy to move.
They are sooo snug and fluffy, the Honest Team refuse to take them off after the dive plus we can’t believe they are made from 100% recycled plastic!
The Honest Truth
I really like my Avatar undersuit. It keeps me nice and warm (even on the coldest dive I’ve been on this year at 7°c) and I love the fact that it’s not too floaty. Wearing something that is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles is also really cool!
The Avatar undersuit has been designed as a comfortable and functional insulation for your drysuit.
Functionality, very high flexibility and simplicity of design has created a convenient and inexpensive diving undersuit that will meet the expectations of everyone who is looking for an economical alternative on the market.
On the outside, the SHERPA fleece is covered with a smooth grey melange jersey fabric, which ensures maximum stretch and ease of washing and drying of the Avatar undersuit. It is warm, flexible and fits well, as a fleece undersuit it also has neutral buoyancy.
- Made of SHERPA fleece made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Weight 450 g/m2
- Weight: approx. 0,7 kg
- Estimated comfort of diving at water temperature from 6 to 18 degrees Celsius
- Easy washing and drying – washing cycles allow maintaining better insulating properties
- 2 side pockets
- Double-sided splash-proof zipper
- Laminated cuffs with elastic thumb loops to prevent the sleeves from pulling up,
- Wide rubber under the foot at the legs, preventing the legs from pulling up when putting on the drysuit,
- Output for Heating cable
- The P-valve outputs inside the pockets
- SHERPA fleece is soft and comfortable in contact with the skin, it also has exceptional insulation properties, compared with natural lamb wool
- Very lightweight and wear-resistant,
- 100% recyclable
- Simple, functional cut
- Original colour – grey mélange, white logo on left arm
- Can also be used for other sports.