Now you can wear your dive com all day, every day. Could the Shearwater Teric be the diver’s ultimate fashion statement?!
Choose your bezel colour, customise it with a cool strap design, you can even change the screen colours to match.
Oh, and it’s an AWESOME dive com too (but you already knew that)!
The Honest Truth
I always feel sad putting my dive com back in its case at the end of a dive. With the Shearwater Teric I never need to take it off! It’s a cracking computer underwater and looks like a trendy sports watch for wearing day to day.
Your Shearwater Teric comes with:
- Your chosen colour of Shearwater Teric bezel
- A protective case (we guess you might want to take it off sometimes??)
- A standard black wrist strap (although you can upgrade to one of the cooler designs)
- A charging station and USB power cable
- A dry suit extender strap
- A strap tool
- A Shearwater carabiner
- A nluetooth dongle
- A quick start guide
Full Colour. High Resolution. AMOLED.
Intuitive controls and menu navigation along with a bright, vivid colour display. With a high degree of customization, the Shearwater Teric brings divers a timepiece and dive computer of unprecedented capabilities.
Multiple Diving Modes
- Freediving – Configurable haptic and audible alarms for depth and time, configurable sampling rates, improved ascent and descent rate indicators
- OC Recreational – Nitrox to 99%
- OC Technical – Trimix enabled
- CC/BO – Fixed PPO2
Simple and Powerful
- Optional Air Integration – The Shearwater Teric can connect with up to 2 transmitters
- Full Colour, High Resolution. AMOLED – 1.39″ display with deep blacks, and vivid colour display
- Rugged Construction – Sapphire crystal window, and 316 stainless bezel & buttons
- Equally at home in 330 ft underwater and in the corporate boardroom
- Different watch faces – To go with multiple styles and occasions
- Configurable colours to match your style – 15 colour options available
- Programmable timers, alarms and stopwatch
- Multiple strap colours available – All Teric’s come with a black strap. Standard 22 mm strap size compatible with many third-party watch brand providers.
Download and display dive logs quickly with wireless data transfer technology.
- OC Rec – Nitrox to 99%
- OC Tec – Trimix enabled
- CC/BO – Fixed PPO2
- Gauge – Bottom timer with stopwatch and dive logging
- Freediving – Configurable sampling rates and alarms
- Decompression computer
- Air integrated – up to 2 transmitters
- 3-axis, tilt compensated, digital compass
- Wireless data transfer technology
- Switchable audible and vibration alerts
- Upgradable firmware
- 316 stainless bezel and buttons
- 22mm strap size (extender included)
- Ballistic nylon polymer case
- 400×400 screen resolution
- Full-colour AMOLED display
- 1.39″ display
- Sapphire window
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery (factory replaceable)
- Up to 30 hours in dive mode
- Up to 50 hours in watch mode
- 5 OC / 5 CC gases
- Rated to 200m/660ft
- Dive log capacity (10 second rate) of approx 500 hours
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS & ACCESSORIES
- Wireless AI transmitter
- Various strap colours