Fourth Element Arctic Leggings | Women’s
We use Fourth Element Arctics in our dive school at The Fifth Point.
These are so good that you’ll stay warm even if you’ve had a leak.
The Honest Truth
It’s nice to have as a separate piece of insulation that you can chop and change with your other undersuit options. You can use the Fourth Element ladies Arctic leggings to make the perfect combo.
The Fourth Element Ladies Arctic leggings feature secure foot loops to keep them in place when donning the drysuit.
A high waistband ensures that separation of top and leggings is minimised. Tuck the top into the waistband before donning the drysuit.
The lower legs are single layered to reduce bulk around the ankles, making donning easier.
The Fourth Element Ladies Arctic leggings are designed with your comfort and ease of use in mind, ensuring a snug fit and minimal bulk for effortless diving experiences.
The Fourth Element Ladies Arctic leggings have…
- High recycled content: Outer: 80% Recycled Polyester. Inner: Fleece 100% recycled polyester, making the Fourth Element Ladies Arctic leggings not only warm and comfortable but also environmentally friendly.
- Updated contemporary design: Features flexible, metallic branding for a modern look.
- High wicking: Ensures moisture is moved away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Low bulk, high insulation: Provides excellent warmth without the added bulk, perfect for layering under a drysuit.
- Foot stirrups to aid donning: Makes slipping into your drysuit easier, ensuring the leggings stay in place.
- Pee-valve ready: Designed for convenience, supporting extended dive times.
- Single layered lower legs: Reduces bulk around the ankles, simplifying the process of donning your drysuit and enhancing comfort.