Enluva Silk Glove Liner
We’re obsessed with the whole Enluva range, especially these super comfy Enluva silk glove liners that are the perfect addition to wear under your wool gloves.
The Honest Truth
The Enluva silk glove liners make a perfect extra layer of warmth when you’re wearing drysuit dry gloves. I wear them under my Enluva wool gloves – match made in heaven!
The Enluva silk glove liner consists of 100% silk, is sewn from a thin, highly elastic jersey material and is intended to be worn under the tried-and-tested Enluva wool glove.
A good fit and the short, flat cuffs ensure that they are comfortable to wear.
The fibers in the Enluva silk glove liner have special properties:
- Silk is very breathable and absorbs little moisture
- Silk fabric is quick-drying and temperature-regulating
- Silk fibers are very tear-resistant and can therefore be processed into very fine, light and yet robust textiles
- the smooth fiber is hypoallergenic and feels comfortable on the skin
- Silk is resistant to mites, mold and fungi
- Silk fabric is dimensionally stable and largely wrinkle and wrinkle free
- Silk is a natural fiber and therefore easy to dispose of – without plastic pollution