NEW PRODUCT ALERT!
We can’t wait to test the brand new Apeks Luna Mini out on a dive. With 1000 lumens, we reckon they’re going to make an excellent backup torch.
The Honest Truth
If you didn’t know, I’m a bit of a torch hoarder. I’m really looking forward to taking the Apeks Luna Mini underwater and seeing how good it is… I’ll let you know!
- Apeks branded reusable zipper case
- Wrist lanyard
- USB charging cable
When slicing through the dark is your primary mission, the Apeks Luna range of torches will fill you with the reassurance you need and the intensity of light you demand. This exclusive range of British built torches sets a new standard in subaquatic illumination.
The Apeks Luna Mini is a compact torch that packs a punch. With 1000 lumens max output, three power settings offering up to 6 hours run time and a USB rechargeable battery, it ticks all the boxes for both a primary and back up torch. With a marine grade aluminium casing and available in 4 colours, this lightweight torch is perfect for life beyond diving too.
- Compact and lightweight – can be used as both a primary or back up torch.
- Choose your power settings to optimise run time, low, medium or high power.
- ITM (Intelligent Thermal Management) – Patented circuitry within the light reduces power to the LEDs if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity.
- No need to open the torch to recharge the battery, which reduces the possibility of leaks.
- Features a dedicated SOS Strobe for emergency use in or out of the water
- Supplied in an Apeks branded reusable zippered case to protect the torch during storage and travel.
- Multi-use – ideal for camping trips or keeping in your car in case of emergencies.
- Factory sealed casing machined from anodised marine grade aluminium
- SOS strobe setting
- Supplied in a protective zippered case
- Supplied with a wrist lanyard
- Available in 4 colours – orange, green, purple and grey.
- Plastic-free packaging
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
LED Configuration: 1 x White XPL2
Lumens: Max 1000
16degree Spot beam angle
Battery: 3400 mAh Lithium-Ion
Runtime: High 1.5hrs | Medium 3hrs | Low 6hrs
Rechargeable: Through Case USB
Charge Time: 4hrs
Marine Grade Anodised 6063 Aluminium
Water Resistance IPX8 100m
Head Diameter: 32mm