Ammonite LED One Mini
A compact version of the LED One, this is a great choice for a backup torch if you’re short on space or would rather clip it to your harness.
We don't have this in the stock cupboard right now, but you can still order it!
We'll get it in for you - it'll just take a few days extra for delivery.
If you want an exact ETA, have a chat with one of the team.
The Honest Truth
Unless you’re a techy diver who wants this as a backup to a backup torch, I’d probably choose the LED Stingray instead.
The Ammonite LED ONE Mini has just been significantly upgraded.
As good technical agencies advocate storing 2 backups and a primary light, the LED ONE Mini helps divers kit themselves out.
The idea behind this torch concept was to enhance your diving safety and offer duplicity of compact backup lights.
It offers simple construction, impressive performance, a new ergonomic military-style grip and long burn time
The Ammonite LED ONE Mini is the smaller version of the LED ONE. With the same rugged materials and design, it’s a powerful yet compact backup torch with an impressive 400 lumens and 5 hour burn time, all powered by two CR123A batteries.
- Operating Time | ~5 h30′
- Light output | up to 400 lm
- Spot angle | 6º
- Colour temperature | Cool white
- Type of optics | 1 x lens
- Total power | 5 W
- Material | Aluminium alloy – hard anodised/Delrin
- Front glass | 6mm tempered
- Max. operation depth | 200m
- Length | 130mm
- Diameter | 43 mm
- Weight | 165g (without batteries), 195g (with batteries)
- Weight in water | 95 g
- Power source | 2 x lithium batteries CR123A
- Switch type | By tightening on/off
- Light source | 1 × LED CREE® XPL