Sun and Sting Soothing Gel
£3.75 – £34.99
After a hard day’s diving in the tropics (can we come too?!), slather this on your skin to refresh plus take care of any stings and bites! Even better is their amazing packaging, the tubes are made from sugar cane, and the big bottle from milk jugs!
The Honest Truth
Three things that bug me when I’m diving in the tropics – mozzies, sun burn and hydroids! This awesome gel soothes the skin, plus it’ll take care of those bites and stings too!
Nourish your skin following sun exposure, insect bites or stings with our Sun and Sting Soothing Gel made with our potent antioxidant blend of Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame, and Olive Leaf.
Safe For Your Body
- Contains Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame and Olive Leaf
- No Parabens, DEAs/ MEAs/ TEAs (diethanolamines/ methanolamines/ triethanolamines), SLS or SLES (sodium laurel or laureth sulfates), phthalates, dyes, cinnamates, or benzophenones (BP-2 or BP-3) Ingredients to Avoid
Safe For Our Waters
- Safe and biodegradable ingredients
- Tested and proven safe for baitfish, freshwater fish, saltwater fish and coral larvae and does not affect their natural behaviour.
- We don’t like plastic either! That is why our tubes are made from sugarcane resins and our bottles are 97% post-consumer recycled content.
- Aloe and Green Tea speed skin restoration
- Powerful blend of essential oils and enzymes quickly cools skin for fast relief of sunburned and stressed skin
- Greaseless and fast absorbing gel
- EcoConscious Sugarcane Resin Tubes