Reef Safe Sunscreen
£6.49 – £89.99
Traditional sunscreen can harm corals and other marine life, but you’re good to go with this amazing reef safe sunscreen.
It will protect you from the sun and protect the ocean! Plus the bottles are eco friendly too, bonus.
The Honest Truth
This takes a little bit of getting used to when it comes to applying – it doesn’t go on like normal stuff. I don’t mind the extra effort though because I know it’s reef safe sunscreen!
Protect your body while preserving the ecosystems you love with this high performance mineral-based sunscreen.
Natural tint reduces whitening effect of mineral sunscreens, blending well with most skin tones. Performance-based and rigorously tested to ensure the safest possible ingredients for you, your family and our waters.
NO Oxybenzone, Octinoxate and Octocrylene
Safe For Your Body
- Contains Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame and Olive Leaf
- Non-greasy, for sensitive skin and won’t burn your eyes
- Apply in 3 easy steps!
Safe For Our Waters
- Tested and proven safe for baitfish, freshwater fish, saltwater fish and coral larvae and does not affect their natural behaviour.
- Protect Land + Sea Certified
Effective and Broad Spectrum
- Our sunscreens exceed the FDA’s requirements for broad-spectrum claims,
Safe, Biodegradable Ingredients
- No Parabens, DEAs/ MEAs/ TEAs (diethanolamines/ methanolamines/ triethanolamines), SLS or SLES (sodium laurel or laureth sulfates), phthalates, dyes, cinnamates, or benzophenones (BP-2 or BP-3)
- We don’t like plastic either! That is why our tubes are made from sugarcane resins, our 32 oz bottles are made from recycled milk jugs
- Contains our potent antioxidant blend of Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame and Olive Leaf that’s safe for sensitive skin
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
- Water resistant for 80 Minutes of swimming or activity
- Non-greasy and won’t burn your eyes
- Contains 8.8% (Non-Nano) Titanium Dioxide
- EcoConscious Sugarcane Resin Tubes
- NO Oxybenzone, Octinoxate and Octocrylene
NOTE: Applying a mineral sunscreen is different from what you might be used to! Apply in sections and remember that a little goes a long way. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming, sweating or immediately after towel drying and at least every two hours.
Usage: Apply liberally before sun exposure. Rub in well. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming, sweating or immediately after towel drying and at least every two hours. If skin is dry we recommend to combine sunscreen with a little bit of Stream2Sea body lotion to make sure the mineral sunscreen spreads evenly.
SPF30: 8.8% Titanium Dioxide (Non-Nano)
SPF20: 6.6% Titanium Dioxide (Non-Nano)