Fourth Element Expedition Series Duffel Bag
£100.00 – £126.00
You’ll spot your dive gear from a mile away with the awesome Fourth Element Expedition Series Duffel Bag. You can get all your scuba kit in here and the 120L version will have space for some clothes too!
We love the way you can wear this bag like a backpack and the colours are just lush.
The Honest Truth
I took this to Egypt and it was great… although I TOTALLY underestimated the weight of my kit and the distance I’d be walking with it on my back! I did wish I’d brought my roller bag at the time 😉
Inspired by the challenges faced by adventurous dive teams, the need for easily locating black dive gear in low-light conditions led to the creation of the Fourth Element Expedition Series Duffel Bag. Its distinctive blue or orange hues not only makes your kit more visible but also ensures your bag stands out amongst others.
Crafted from durable heavy-duty mesh PVC, the Fourth Element Expedition Series Duffel Bag is designed for longevity, with a double-lined base for extra strength. It features ergonomically shaped and padded rucksack straps, high-quality clasps, buckles, and compression straps for secure and comfortable carrying.
To top it off, the Fourth Element Expedition Series Duffel Bag includes a handy, removable ID card for effortless gear identification and labelling.
- Bright Blue or Orange Inner: Makes it easier to find items in the Fourth Element Expedition Series Duffel Bag.
- Heavy-Duty Mesh PVC: Durable material for long-lasting use.
- High-Quality Clasps and Buckles: Ensures your gear stays secure.
- Double-Lined, Hard-Wearing Base: Offers extra protection for your equipment in the Fourth Element Expedition Series Duffel Bag.
- Padded Rucksack Carry Straps: For comfortable transportation.
- Large Luggage Label: Ideal for easy identification.