Apeks HX Hood
£90.00 – £99.00
The Apeks HX Hood is proper comfy and warm. It’s nicely designed with thinner neoprene around the face so you don’t get jaw ache.
The Honest Truth
I am loving my Apeks HX Hood. It’s really comfy and is one of the few hoods I’ve found that doesn’t make me look like Pob (this guy if you don’t know what I’m on about!) or hurt my jaw. I’ve got the 7/5 version which is perfect for the water round Honest HQ.
- The Apeks HX Hood 9/7 is 9mm super stretch neoprene hood with 7mm neoprene around the face area to reduce jaw fatigue.
- The Apeks HX Hood HX 7/5 is 7mm super stretch neoprene hood with 5mm neoprene around the face area to reduce jaw fatigue.
- Internal fleece keeps you warm throughout the dive and then dries quickly afterwards.
- Glideskin face seal minimises water entry.
- Face panel left unbound for custom trimming.
- Top vent to release trapped air bubbles.
- 3D silicone mask grip securely holds your mask in place.
- Glued & blindstitched seams for long lasting integrity.
The Apeks HX Hood come in two thicknesses – 7/5 and 9/7. They combine super stretch neoprene with a cosy fleece lining for dependable cold-water insulation. A glideskin face seal further minimises cold water seeping into the hood.