Descent T1 Transmitter
If you’re looking to get air integration for your Descent Mk2i, this is your only option!
It uses sonar technology and has the potential to be an absolute game-changer for transmitter technology. It provides a more stable connection over much greater distances.
We don't have this in the stock cupboard right now, but you can still order it!
We'll get it in for you - it'll just take a few days extra for delivery.
If you want an exact ETA, have a chat with one of the team.
The Honest Truth
We’ve not got our grubby paws on the Descent transmitter to test it yet but we’re excited! The fact that the range is like, 10m is really impressive and I can see this coming in really handy to keep an eye on my students and buddies!
Track your every breath when you pair the Descent transmitter with a Descent dive computer. Monitor up to 5 tanks via SubWave™ sonar technology so you can dive with multiple tanks or see your buddy’s air levels.
The Descent T1 enables you to monitor tank pressure, remaining air time and air consumption rate for multiple types of diving.
Descent T1 is built to withstand the elements and water-rated to 11 ATM.
KNOW YOUR TANK
Get tank pressure, air time remaining, air consumption rate and battery remaining sent directly to a paired compatible Descent dive computer.
Pair up to 5 transmitters to each compatible dive computer within a range of up to 10 metres.
- Physical Dimensions: 84.50 x 36.52 x 36.52 mm
- Battery: 3 V CR123A lithium
- Battery life: Up to 100 hours
- Thread type: 7/16 in. (20 UNF)
- Normal operating temperature: From -20 to 60°C
- Underwater operating temperature: From 0 to 40°C
- Storage temperature: From -30 to 70°C
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz @ 0 dBm
- Surface transmission range (ANT wireless technology): Up to 10 m
- Underwater transmission range (sonar): Up to 10 m
- Water rating: Dive 110 metres
- Pressure rating: 300 bar (4351 psi)
- Inspection interval: Inspect parts before each use for damage. Replace parts as needed. (Aside from normal wear and tear, performance is not affected by aging.)