Try not to drool too much, here it is – the daddy of all dive computers.
Whatever you need a dive computer to do, the Shearwater Perdix AI can do it.
We don't have this in the stock cupboard just now, but you can still order it! It just means it might take a couple of days extra for delivery.
The Honest Truth
The Shearwater Perdix is my dive com. There’s not a feature on here that I don’t like, it’s literally perfect. They’ve thought of everything! I’ve even got a photo of Dive Dog Hal as my startup screen.
The only difference between the AI version and the standard Perdix is that you can connect to a transmitter to track your air supply.
- Protective case
- Standard wrist strap
- Bungee wrist strap
- Shearwater carabiner
- Spare o-rings
- Battery compartment key
- Bluetooth dongle
Powerful, Simple, Reliable, is now Air Integrated
The Perdix AI. Offering all of the same great features of the Perdix, the Perdix AI uses its large, easy-to-read screen to clearly display the tank pressure as well as your gas time remaining (GTR). The Perdix AI is capable of connecting to either one or two transmitters giving the diver the option to monitor both tanks or dive sidemount.
Multiple Diving Modes
- OC Recreational – Three gas nitrox computer with features for the serious recreational diving enthusiast. Includes adaptive safety stop and NDL bar graph
- OC Technical – 5 OC gases trimix enabled by default
- CC/BO – Closed circuit/bailout, 5 OC/5 CC gases, trimix enabled, constant PO2 for closed circuit
- Gauge – Depth, time, resettable stopwatch function, full dive logging
Simple and Powerful
- Optional Air Integration – The Perdix AI is capable of displaying tank pressure in all modes
- High Resolution, easy-to-read display – 2.2″ display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation.
- Thin, Low-profile Design – 30% smaller in volume than the Petrel
- Two Button Interface – Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure
- User Replaceable Batteries for both Perdix AI and Transmitter – The Perdix AI works with any standard AA battery and the transmitter uses a 3V CR2 Lithium
- User Customizable Display – Customize your display with information important to you
- Wireless Data Transfer Smart Technology – This enables communication with PC, Mac, iPod, and iPad with lower power consumption
Languages include: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, and Spanish.
- Analyze your dive log, deco profile, temperature and more
- Download and display dive logs quickly using Bluetooth technology.
- You can display as much or as little information as you need.
Check out this list of features from the manufacturer… if it sounds like gobbledegook, give us a shout!
- OC Rec – 3 gas nitrox recreational computer
- OC Tec – Multi gas, trimix decompression computer
- CC INT – Closed circuit fixed PPO2
- Gauge – Bottom timer with stop watch and dive logging
- User Replaceable AA Battery
- Air, Nitrox, Trimix capable
- Quick OC bailout from CC
- 3 axis, tilt compensated, digital compass
- Dive Planning
- Buhlmann GF algorithm
- Optional VPM-B algorithm
- Dive Logging
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Smart Ready Wireless Data Transfer Technology Interface
- Optional air integration
- 1 or 2 transmitters (optional extras)
- 320 x 240 QVGA screen resolution
- Full colour LCD display
- 2.2″ / 5.59 cm display
- 154g (computer only)
- 83mm x 74mm x 39mm
- Single AA battery (any type)
- AA Alkaline – 40 hours
- SAFT LS14500 – 100 hours
- 5 OC / 5 CC gases
- Rated to 260m/850ft
- Dive log capacity of approx 1,000 hours
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS & ACCESSORIES
- Ballistic Nylon Polymer Case
- VPM-B algorithm
- Battery type (user replaceable) – 3V CR2 Lithium
- Battery life – 300 hours
- Depth Rating – 152m/500ft
- Wireless mode – Low frequency RF 38kHz