£325.00 – £342.00
We love love love these super colourful dive computers. A total underwater fashion statement that will also keep you safe!
Our divers can’t get enough of the Aqualung i200C dive computers. They colour coordinate with Aqualung’s masks, snorkels, fins… you name it!
What’s also awesome is the way these computers sync to the DiverLog+ App. You can download all your dive data and use it as a logbook. What’s even cooler is that you can share your dives on social media, add photos and videos to your logs and map out everywhere you’ve been in the world!
The Honest Truth
Our divers absolutely love the Aqualung i200c. Not only does it perform really well, the colours are awesome and you can wear it as a watch when you’re not even in the water!
The Aqualung i200C is an intuitive, sporty computer with versatile features and Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
With its fresh design, you’ll find yourself wearing the Aqualung i200C as an everyday sports watch that is ready to dive when you are.
Features 4 operating modes, a user-changeable standard battery, as well as no restriction switching between Free & Dive modes.
With Bluetooth technology, easily connect to the free Diverlog+ app on your mobile device to wirelessly log your dives, manage computer settings, and after your dive share your dive data and photos on social media.
Available in 7 colours to match all your gear or stand out on the dive boat.
The Nato strap option is available for the black Aqualung i200c dive computer – a comfortable and rugged nylon strap that wraps all the way under the watch face for added security and moisture-wicking while out of the water.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Safety Reference info
- DiverLog brochure
- Quick Reference card
- Lens Protector
- Stay Connected After your dive, the Aqualung i200c’s Bluetooth connectivity lets you share your stats, location, memories, and photos on social media via the free DiverLog+ app on your smartphone (for iOS and Android)
- Four Operating Modes Dive how you like with Air, Nitrox, Gauge dive modes, plus Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between dive modes and free dive)
- User-Changeable Battery uses globally available standard batteries found at supermarkets and drugstores so you can easily replace as needed
- Intuitive Navigation The Aqualung i200c has single-button access to last dive data (maximum depth and bottom time)
- Increased Safety Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light
- Updatable software User-updatable software gives you long-term access to the latest features and upgrades via Bluetooth connection
- History Mode History Mode lets you see your total dives, maximum depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature. Records up to 24 dives
- Nitrox Mix Capability Up to 100% O2. Mix up to 2 Nitrox gases
- Deep Stop Optional deep stop with countdown timer